Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Another Naked Hollywood Type


Jennifer Aniston walked around naked on the set of her new movie.


Movie & Entertainment News provided by bangshowbiz.biz
2006-06-01 10:45:16 -


The 'Friends' actress revealed that she enjoyed shooting her nude scenes with boyfriend Vince Vaughn in new movie 'The Break Up' so much that she got carried away on set.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "I just got crazy, ripped off my skirt and went: 'Woo! Woo!' I guess there's something liberating about walking around completely nude. I am comfortable being naked." Meanwhile, Aniston and Vaughn have finally admitted they are dating.

The two stars have previously refused to confirm they are an item, but have come clean while promoting 'The Break Up' - which ironically brought them together during the actress' divorce from Brad Pitt.

When quizzed about her first meeting with Vince, Jennifer, 37, said: "For me, it was just wow. You get those moments pretty rarely.

"You can kind of tell pretty quickly with someone, 'Oh, this is going to be easy. Oh, this is going to be a tough one'. He is the cream of the crop." Vince also admitted he was attracted to the former 'Friends' star the first time he met her - and says he was bowled over by her terrific sense of humour.

He said: "I liked her right away as a person. I think she's terrific.

"Friendship is the biggest thing, and a sense of humour - I like someone who can make me laugh. I think having someone who makes you laugh is really important."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home