Friday, October 19, 2007

Shemar Moore or CBS' "Criminal Minds" is a Nudist

Photos Emerge; Moore Denies Being Gay, Fesses Up to Be a Skinny-Dipper

“People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I’m not gay.” So what’s with frolicking on a gay beach? “I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach…. We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I’ve been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I’m just grateful that the water was warm!”

We--Mrs. Musings and I--enjoy Mr. Moore on "Criminal Minds"; now we know we have something in common: a joy in being clothes-free!




hanshemarmoorenaked071107.jpg

shemarpenis1preview.jpg
shemarmoorepenis2preview.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home