Generator Sets Man On Fire At Fla. Nudist Park
March 14, 2006
FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- A man at a Fort Pierce nudist park was injured when he was sprayed by generator fluid and set on fire.
Paul Kuschel was wearing only nylon shorts when the generator of his motorhome sprayed him with the fluid and set him on fire at Sunnier Palms Nudist Park over the weekend.
Kuschel said he would've been better off wearing nothing at all because the fire "melded" the shorts to his backside.
He suffered second and third-degree burns to his body, but the injuries were non-life threatening.
Kuschel was released from the hospital and was back at work Monday with burns on his arms.
The man said he and his wife have lived in a tent at the camp since moving to the area from Dayton, Ohio, in February and planned to move into the motorhome.
OK: Here's the obvious question: why on earth was he wearing those stupid nylon shorts?