Friday, June 09, 2006

Are Naturists Mutants? At Least at the Movies


Janssen's family went to nudist camps

08/06/2006 - 11:14:43

X-Men star wasn't embarrassed when she saw co-star Ian McKellen naked, because she grew up in a family that regularly attends nude camps.

The beautiful brunette star was raised in liberal Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and is quite comfortable with her body.

Janssen was filming X-Men: The Last Stand in Vancouver, Canada, and decided to do some sightseeing when she unexpectedly ran into her naked co-star.

She explains: "Somebody told me about this beach I should go check out, so I went with a friend.

"I get there and it happens to be a nude beach and the first person I bump into is Ian McKellen.

"It's not strange for me so much. I'm Dutch and my family, they're a little weird - they go to nude camps a lot.

"Then they go play tennis naked, or go bowling naked or do yoga naked. Some things need to be left to the imagination!"

Source: http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=185245928&p=y85z46634

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home