10 Good Reasons
Top 10 Reasons to Vacation at a Clothing Optional Resort this Summer
(PRLEAP.COM) Vacationing at clothing optional resorts is a booming business. This niche market has over $400 million in annual revenues. In a recent Roper poll, 25% of American's have gone skinny dipping.
Sunny Palm Springs, CA is one of the major travel destinations for nude vacationers. The Terra Cotta Inn Clothing Optional Resort and Spa http://sunnyfun.com is a popular nudist resort. Called the most mainstream nude resort in America, they are perfect for trying nude and topless sunbathing for the first time.
If you want a fun summer vacation this year, try a clothing optional resort. You have nothing to lose, but your tan lines!
The Top Ten reasons:
10)No Sand in swimsuit
9) No need to take a vitamin D supplement
8) No Laundry when you return from vacation
7) Waves don't knock off swim suit top
6) The natural look takes on a whole new meaning
5) No luggage to check at airport
4) No shoes, no shirt, no problem
3) Everyday is really casual Friday
2) Friends aren't bored hearing about your vacation
1) Clothing optional resorts are just plain fun!