Monday, September 18, 2006

Dear Abby Gives Thumbs Up to Nudism, Thumbs Down to Exhibitionism


Wife shy about nudist resort

Dear Abby

September 18, 2006



Dear Abby: My husband and I are in our late 30s, healthy and in good shape. Our love life is good, and we get along better now than we ever have in our marriage.

Before we get any older, my husband has asked me to visit a nudist beach or resort with him. He also says he would like to spice up our sex life by making love in the forest beside a mountain stream, or even the back seat of our car in a secluded spot.

I am not comfortable with the idea of going nude at a beach in front of a lot of other people, or the thought of being caught having sex in the woods. My husband says that visiting a nudist beach or resort is not about exhibitionism or immorality. He says it is about enjoying nature and feeling the sensation of being free outdoors.

To be honest, these are things I might like to try, but I'm concerned about what others would think if they found out. My husband says what we do is our own business, and the only way anyone we know would find out is if we told them.

Would it be wrong for us to go to a nude beach or resort, just to try it out?

- Wondering Wife in Pennsylvania


Dear Wondering Wife: There is nothing sinful about going to a nude beach with one's husband. Should you run into people you know, I can't imagine anyone gossiping about it, since they would have to explain how they happened to see you.

As to spicing up your sex life by making love in public places: Although some people may enjoy the "danger" of possibly being discovered, I don't recommend it because it leaves couples vulnerable to being exploited by anyone who happens by, or being cited for violating local ordinances against indecent exposure.



Source: http://www.azcentra l.com/arizonarep ublic/arizonaliv ing/articles/ 0918abby0918. html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met the love of my life at naturistspace.org , but distance killed it for us. Even with all the money and toys in the world,
nothing to solve our enability to communicate Pacific via Eastern time. I am looking for a man that would go to the end of the earth to find
his Anacara. That person should have more than credentials.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home